Job Location – Pune
Required experience – Minimum of 3 years
At Innoplexus we enable customers in Europe and Americas to succeed in a competitive market by delivering real time access to full picture of relevant data. We make accessing and consuming data seamless and offer continual insights via intuitive interfaces. We leverage Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and advanced analytics to shape the future of global finance, life sciences and pharmaceutical organizations.
We are looking for a creative-minded person with enhanced experience in digital design and execution via multiple channels. This position reports to the Director of Creative Services and is a member of the global marketing team with colleagues in Germany and the USA.
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of creative B2B marketing deliverables – like corporate collateral pieces including brochures, sell sheets, flyers, banners, infographics, multimedia marketing materials, tradeshow material
- Communicate ideas through stunning visuals, expert in visual storytelling as well as a strong understanding of how to merge script and story with design
- Work within brand guidelines while keeping the design creative and fresh
- Develop graphics and illustrations that can be implemented across print, digital and video
- Transform statistical data and complex stories into visual graphics and diagrams, making complex ideas more accessible
- Create and develop quality photography and video content
- Design websites
- Ensure all output is editorially accurate and technically compliant, strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Consult with internal stakeholders across the organization to increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns and materials
- Serve as brand guidelines expert and ambassador
- Keep up-to-date on graphic design and video trends and bring new ideas to the team.
- Balancing and prioritizing multiple projects to meet goals, deliverables, and required deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an advertising agency or corporate creative department
- Degree in media arts, digital arts, video production and/or Graphic Design
- Demonstrate graphic design and typography skills with a strong portfolio
- An excellent sense of color, layout, form, imagery, typography, composition and design concepts, principles, processes
- Strong conceptual skills, develop visual workflows, storyboards and concepts to create engaging content – taking a project from conception to completion.
- Is comfortable with all levels of multimedia/video production including: storyboarding, filming, lighting, editing, visual design principles (typography, composition, color, etc.), post-production, color grading, video compression, file size optimization for various formats.
- Ability to create gifs and other lightweight video social content
- Experienced in editing website, HTML/CSS and implementation of website design using WordPress
- Proven talent for creating fresh, unique, and high-quality designs
- Must work well under pressure and tight deadline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with uncertainty, and manage multiple projects at a time
- Must be highly proficient in several graphic programs Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PPT, WordPress and video editing (e.g., Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or Final Cut)
- Is willing to go beyond a job description and jump in where needed