Researching scientific data pertaining to a particular topic and finding answers to specific questions based on product/client requirements. Presenting desired scientific information to other members of the team or clients in a manner that it is easily understood.
Job Location – Pune, India
Required experience – 1-2 Years
Innoplexus offers Data as a Service and Continuous Analytics as a Service products, leveraging Artificial Intelligence and advanced analytics to help reduce the drug development time, from synthesis to approval, significantly.
Our products leverage proprietary algorithms and patent-pending technologies to help global Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals organizations with access to relevant data, real-time intelligence & intuitive insights, across pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory and commercial stages of a drug.
We automate the collection, curation, aggregation, and analysis, of billions of data points from thousands of data sources, using machine learning, network analysis, ontologies, computer vision and entity normalization.
- Researching scientific data pertaining to a particular topic and finding answers to specific questions based on product/client requirements.
- Presenting desired scientific information to other members of the team or clients in a manner that it is easily understood.
- Keeping pace with new developments, publications, conferences, activities etc. relevant to the particular scientific field of requirement.
- Summarizing research findings and making self-explanatory Excel sheets/PowerPoint presentations for other colleagues of the team.
- Regular discussions with other team members towards discussing the progress of current work, finding ways to furnish missing information and working together to meet the company as well as client deadlines in time.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Pharma based company (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills, structured problem solving attitude, excellent written & verbal skills, good knowledge of MS office & other analytical tools for day-to-day use.
- An open mind to learn and discover new approaches to achieve a goal.
- PhD/Masters in Life sciences.