Develop new machine learning, deep learning & ontology-based modelling algorithms to take up unsolved industry challenges Lead and mentor a small team of data scientists in applying existing learning algorithms and develop new ones
Job Location – Pune, India
Required experience – 3+ Years
Innoplexus offers Data as a Service and Continuous Analytics as a Service products, leveraging Artificial Intelligence and advanced analytics to help reduce the drug development time, from synthesis to approval, significantly.
Our products leverage proprietary algorithms and patent-pending technologies to help global Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals organizations with access to relevant data, real-time intelligence & intuitive insights, across pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory and commercial stages of a drug.
We automate the collection, curation, aggregation, and analysis, of billions of data points from thousands of data sources, using machine learning, network analysis, ontologies, computer vision, and entity normalization.
- Develop new machine learning, deep learning & ontology-based modelling algorithms to take up unsolved industry challenges.
- Lead and mentor a small team of data scientists in applying existing learning algorithms and develop new ones.
- Cross-functional collaboration to support integration of finished algorithms and prototypes into products.
- Create intellectual property for Innoplexus and write patent disclosures for them.
- Support sales and business development teams to fine-tune client requirements, perform feasibility testing and proposing approach for solutions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by participating in national & international conferences represent Innoplexus and publishing blogs, white papers etc.
- Strong, demonstrable experience developing new deep learning models (NLP, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition) and machine learning over unstructured data.
- Hands on experience of deploying Machine Learning or Deep Learning based solutions in production with large datasets.
- Strong understanding of Python and Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, SciPy, sklearn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras).
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in industry with at least 1 year experience of leading a team.
- Good writing skills demonstrated by patents, publications, blogs or personal pages.
- Experience in domain of life sciences or financial services is a plus.
- B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Maths or related domain. Higher education will add on it.