Work with internal product and software development teams to understand product documentation requirements. Design, develop and maintain product specific supporting documents like user guides, training documents in domains like pharmaceuticals and BFSI
Job Location – Pune, India
Required experience – 1-3 Years
Innoplexus offers Data as a Service and Continuous Analytics as a Service products, leveraging Artificial Intelligence and advanced analytics to help reduce the drug development time, from synthesis to approval, significantly.
Our products leverage proprietary algorithms and patent-pending technologies to help global Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals organizations with access to relevant data, real-time intelligence & intuitive insights, across pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory and commercial stages of a drug.
We automate the collection, curation, aggregation, and analysis, of billions of data points from thousands of data sources, using machine learning, network analysis, ontologies, computer vision, and entity normalization.
- Work with internal product and software development teams to understand product documentation requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain product specific supporting documents like user guides, training documents in domains like pharmaceuticals and BFSI
- Develop and maintain graphics using MS Visio.
- Capture and edit screenshots using standard graphic applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, RoboScreenCapture and Corel DRAW.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them to content in user manuals.
- Understand enhancements or changes to the product and translate them to easily understandable, clear, and succinct conceptual and procedural information for technical and non-technical end users.
- Estimate the effort and time required to update documentation projects.
- Interact independently with all stakeholders, software developers, SMEs, testers, and designers to provide the required support for project updates.
- Take ownership of on-time quality deliverables to customers.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering / Science / Commerce / Arts /
- Fluency in English language (written and vocal)
- Proficient in multiple text, image and video editing tools like MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio
- Excellent written English skills
- Technical background with a sharp analytical mind to grasp concepts related to the products diversified across varied industries.
- Ability to write highly readable technical text in English.
- Ability to analyze information and structure of a document
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Ability to quickly acquire missing knowledge of subject area.